Community Champions - Powered by Hoka
We need your help identifying and recognizing the special people in our community that are going above and beyond during the current health and economic crisis. In partnership with our friends at Hoka we will be awarding 5 pairs of Hoka shoes each week for the next 4 weeks to these local “Community Champions”.
Do you know someone who is:
- Working long hours on the frontlines in healthcare or as a first responder?
- Or keeping shelves stocked, preparing pick-up orders and making deliveries at our grocery stores?
- Someone who has been laid off because of business closures that is finding creative ways to continue to support their family?
- Or maybe they work/volunteer at one of the many non-profit organizations that are inundated with requests for food, clothing and other resources due to the thousands that have been laid off from their jobs?
- School cafeteria workers making sure there are meals for children who need them while the schools ae closed?
- Teachers who are working tirelessly from home to continue to provide our children with the support and tools they need to continue learning?
Please help us so we can support and help them!