Get ready to transform into a half marathon rockstar with the upcoming Training Program by Fleet Feet Monterey! Lace up your running shoes, ignite your passion, and join us for a life-changing running journey that will leave you feeling unstoppable. Let's conquer the road together and cross that finish line!
2023 Fall Season
Season: August 16th to November 11th | Goal Race: Monterey Bay Half Marathon
Times and Locations
Our Half Marathon Training Program will meet on Wednesdays at 6:00 PM (MPC Track) and Saturdays at 7:00 AM. Group activities usually last 60-75 minutes, depending on the distance of the run.
Participants will Receive:
1) Weekly training plans adjusted for our particular group of training partners
2) Professional coaching and a staff of volunteer mentors to guide you
3) Two groups runs per week (Wednesdays, 6pm, and Saturdays, 8am)
4) Access to group chats and Facebook groups with your training team
5) 10% in-store discount at Fleet Feet Monterey for the duration of the program
6) Exclusive invitation to educational clinics and workshops to empower your training
Please reach out to haley.feuerbacher@fleetfeet.
Details About Training:
This training program will help you gear up for your Fall Half Marathon goals! With a goal race of the Monterey Bay Half Marathon, this training team is suited for anyone racing a fall half marathon in October through December, or to use as training towards marathon training in early 2023. With training tracks for different paces (from Run/Walk to competitive time goals), levels of experience, and goals (from completing the race to PRs), the Fleet Feet Marathon Training Team is a great option for all runners!
Fleet Feet's team of experienced coaches will check in with you at every training run to keep track of your progress, keep you motivated, and give you individualized coaching. Training groups will be small, so you'll have plenty of one-on-one time with your coach.
Training Program Manager:
If you have any specific questions or concerns about this training program, please feel free to reach out to Haley Feuerbacher, email@example.com
No refunds after the first day of training.
Training fee does not include any race entry fee.