Do you feel tight, stiff and achy? Is the act of bending down and touching your toes only possible in your dreams? Are you injured? Are you stressed or anxious? Yoga is your answer!
Focusing on restoration and recovery, this 6 session class is a great compliment to your morning run or walk and an awesome way to kick-off your week!
WHAT THE WORKOUT WILL LOOK LIKE
60 minute restorative yoga session led by a Jaipure Yoga instructor, focusing on areas that can most benefit runners
WORKOUT TIMES | LOCATIONS
- Sundays, 10 to 11:00am at Fleet Feet Montclair
SUGGESTED LEVEL OF ABILITY
- All levels of ability for both walkers and runners are welcome.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING TO EACH CLASS
- Yoga Mat
- Recommended - Yoga Block
Aside from feeling loose and flexible?
- 10% discount on all in-store purchases during program length
- Cost - $60 for 6 sessions
- Maximum class size 18
- Drop-Ins may be available based on enrollment; watch for details.
- No refunds after class start date