Yoga & Fitness for Runners
It's Back! Better. and Virtual.
March 16th - May 4, 2021
Tuesdays, 7:30 - 8:15 AM
We've joined forces with one of our favorite yogis and personal trainers, Cristina McNish from FEvolve Fitness .
For 8 weeks we'll work on improving flexibility, building muscular strength, restoring range of motion while reducing mental stress and increasing focus.
Let's emerge from this memorable winter with energy and renewed body and spirit rather than giving in to tight, stiff, achy bodies and minds. We'll focus on strength, flexibility, restoration and recovery together to compliment our individual run, walk, and fitness routines.
WHAT THE WORKOUT WILL LOOK LIKE
Cristina will pair yoga and body weight strength training to help each participant reach 2021 fitness and health goals. She'll keep her keen eye on us through the virtual ZOOM lens so that she can modify and adapt to our needs. While coming together in person isn't yet possible, Cristina will give us tools to keep moving forward to a new, promising year of health and wellness.
WORKOUT TIME | LOCATION
- Tuesdays, March 16, thru May 5, 2021
- 7:30 - 8:15 am Virtually from your own home - we'll send you the Zoom link.
SUGGESTED LEVEL OF ABILITY
- All ability levels are welcome. No previous yoga or strength training is necessary.
PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING TO EACH CLASS
- Yoga Mat
- Yoga Blocks
- Yoga Strap
- Cost - $60 for 8 sessions
- Drop-Ins may be available based on enrollment; watch for details.
- No refunds after class start date