Fleet Feet & Krank Pop Up have joined forces to offer the summer training group another opportunity to develop strength and overall fitness this fall. Meeting early Tuesday morning we'll focus on building strength and functional movement.
Runners see a huge gains in performance, form and efficiency from simple and consistent strength training and weightlifting routines. Strength training helps improve many aspects of your running, including the following:
- Injury Prevention
Finding a balance of strength and cardio, Summer Sweat Second Step will help you continue to build on the strength and functional movement exercises that we developed over the summer.
- Six weeks (September 29th-November 3rd)
- Strength Workout
- Tuesdays, 7am @ Brookdale Park
- Weekly guided outdoor strength training workout with certified group trainer Pete Isip of Krank Systems Gym
- Check out Pete's video - his motivational spirit is amazingly inspirational!
- Camaraderie of a group
NEW SAFETY MEASURES
To keep all participants safe from COVID-19, we will follow a new set of rules at Fleet Feet training programs.
- Upon arrival check in with your coach. Your coach will ask you to verify that you have not been exposed to COVID-19.
- You are required to wear a mask during check-in and pre-workout & maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Your coach will assign you a workout area that will align with social distancing policies.
- As awesome as the class is, we ask that you please refrain from high fives, hugs and other physical contact.
- Please make arrangements to carry your own water, keys and bring anything else you need for a successful practice session, as shared amenities will not be available.
- Plan to bring all of your things with you or keep them in your car as we will prevent personal items from collecting and co-mingling in communial space.
- Although you are required to wear a mask pre-workout, you are not required to wear a mask during your workout provided you maintain 6 feet of social distance. You are welcome to wear one during your workout if you prefer. Please be sure that your mask allows you to breathe as comfortably as possible during exercise.
- Bathrooms will not be available at any workouts.