Inspired by our Obstacle Course Training Program and in Collaboration with Intrepid Gym Montclair
Strength Training For Runners will help build your body to handle the repetitive impact of running and competitive walking. Strength training done the right way will help fix muscle imbalances that can result in overuse injuries and stiffness. Create a foundation of movement and strength to become a better runner and walker.
Reduce your risk of injury by developing balanced full body strength.
Improve your running/walking efficiency by strengthening the right muscles.
Reduce fatigue and recover more quickly.
- When: Wednesdays | 6:15pm to 7:00pm
- WINTER SESSION: January 2nd through March 27th
- CLOSED FOR SPRING SESSION! Consider joining us for Fleet Feet's Obstacle Course Training Program - April 20th thru June 12th with a June 15th goal race - Spartan Sprint in Tuxedo, NY
- SUMMER SESSION: July 3rd through September 25th
- FALL SESSION: October 2nd through December 18th
- Where: Intrepid Gym, 8 Hartley Street, Montclair
- Who: All walkers and runners who want to work on injury prevention, running/walking efficiency and to be healthier humans
- Maximum of 20 participants
- COST: 5-Class Package: $99 | 10-Class Package: $180 | Drop In Rate: $22.50/class
- All Fleet Feet Training Participants receive a 10% discount on registration
- Use Discount Promo Code - FFMontclair - when registering