DO YOU FEEL THE NEED FOR SPEED?
Incorporating speed training into your workout is a beneficial way to improve fitness and teach the legs to turnover more quickly, all while mixing up weekly running mileage. This eight-week group session ranges from 1 to 4 miles and focuses on form drills, dynamic warm ups and various speed workouts. The speed training class may be geared toward the runner who wants to improve his or her 5K, 10K, half marathon or full marathon time.
WORKOUT TIMES | LOCATIONS
- Training Dates: June 11 - July 30, 2019
- Workout Time: Tuesdays, 7:00 - 8:00 PM
- Location: Foley Field, Bloomfield
- Class size will be capped at 40 participants; minimum class-size requirement - 20 participants.
SUGGEST ACTIVITY LEVEL PRIOR TO THE START
- Participants should be running a total weekly mileage of 15-20 miles per week consistently for 2 months prior to class.
- Coached Group Training Sessions
- Weekly Informational Emails
- 10% discount on in-store items during the program
- Cost - $80
- No refunds after the first day of training
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE USE OF HEADPHONES IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED DURING ALL FLEET FEET ORGANIZED GROUP RUN SESSIONS!