No time like the present to get up on your feet, start moving, and become a new and improved you! This 10-week safe, fun, and non-intimidating program is designed for beginners who would like to run, run/walk or walk in a 5k race. Training will start with 1 mile and build up to 3 miles.
Our fall No Boundaries Training Class begins in late September. Details to be announced.
KICKOFF FOR REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
- Kickoff Informational Meeting: Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 8:00pm @ Fleet Feet
WORKOUT TIMES | LOCATIONS
- Training Months: October - November
- There will be one training session per week and seminars periodically throughout the program.
- Saturdays, 8:00am at Anderson Park
- To be announced
- Written beginner training schedule
- Once a week coached group training sessions
- Exclusive Shopping Specials at Fleet Feet Sports, Montclair
- Seminars covering good form running, strength training, injury prevention and more
- Weekly informational e-mail updates and training information
- Dry run of race course prior to event
- Drop-in Core Strength for Runners Classes - Mondays: October 5th thru October 26th
- Drop-In Deep Stretch Run/Walk Recovery Classes - Dates To Be Announced
- COST: $99.00 - Program registration does NOT include race entry fee.