Congratulations to our 2018 Fall NoBo Participants!
No time like the present to get up on your feet, start moving, and become a new and improved you! This 10-week safe, fun, and non-intimidating program is designed for beginners who would like to run, run/walk or walk in a 5k race. Training will start with 1 mile and build up to 3 miles.
Our next No Boundaries Training Class begins on Saturday, September 28th, 2019. Our optional goal race is the Montclair Bread Company Doughnut 5K on December 8, 2019. GUARANTEED ENTRY to the race has been made available for all NoBo D'ohers via a special Fleet Feet NoBo D'oh participant coupon code handed out midway through the training program.
KICKOFF FOR REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
- Kickoff Informational Meeting: Wednesday, September 25, 2019, 8:00pm @ Fleet Feet
WORKOUT TIMES | LOCATIONS
- Training Months: September 28, 2019 thru December 2019
- There will be one training session per week and seminars periodically throughout the program.
- Saturdays, 8:00am at Anderson Park
- Written beginner training schedule
- Once a week coached group training sessions
- Exclusive Shopping Specials at Fleet Feet Sports, Montclair
- Seminars covering good form running, strength training, injury prevention and more
- Weekly informational e-mail updates and training information
- Dry run of race course prior to event
- End of program celebration
- COST: $99.00 - Program registration does NOT include race entry fee. NoBo D'oh participants who wish to race will receive a special reduced fee coupon code midway through the training program for race registration.