CONGRATULATIONS 2017 NOBO D'OH 5K'ERS!
No time like the present to get up on your feet, start moving, and become a new and improved you! This 10-week safe, fun, and non-intimidating program is designed for beginners who would like to run, run/walk or walk in a 5k race. Training will start with 1 mile and build up to 3 miles.
Our Next No Boundaries Training Class (affectionately nicknamed "NoBo D'oh") begins on Saturday, September 29, 2018. Our optional goal race is the Montclair Bread Company Doughnut 5K in December, 2018. GUARANTEED ENTRY to the race has been made available in past classes for all NoBo D'ohers via a special Fleet Feet NoBo D'oh participant coupon code handed out midway through the training program. Registration for the race is not included in Fleet Feet's program fee.
KICKOFF FOR REGISTERED PARTICIPANTS
- Kickoff Informational Meeting 2018: Wednesday, September 26th @ 8pm - Fleet Feet Montclair
WORKOUT TIMES | LOCATIONS
- Training Months: September 29 thru December 1, 2018
- There will be one training session per week and seminars periodically throughout the program.
- Saturdays, 8:00am, at Anderson Park
- Montclair Bread Company's Doughnut Race 5K - Sunday, December 9, 2018
- Written beginner training schedule
- Once a week coached group training sessions
- Exclusive Shopping Specials at Fleet Feet Sports, Montclair
- Seminars covering good form running, strength training, injury prevention and more
- Weekly informational e-mail updates and training information
- Dry run of race course prior to event
- End of program celebration
- COST: $99.00 - (Program registration does NOT include race entry fee. NoBo D'oh participants who wish to race have received a special reduced fee coupon code midway through the training program for race registration.)