Train for a 15K whether it's your first attempt at this distance or you've got a goal to increase your speed for 9.3 miles! Ten weeks of training will take us out of winter and right into spring.
Our optional goal race is the Clinton Township Country 15K Run on April 27, 2019. If you run a 15K, you can expect to train longer and to train differently than if you were running a shorter distance. Running a 15K is very similar to running a half marathon, which takes more time and training for you to be properly conditioned. It is a fun step beyond the 10k distance.
Fleet Feet's 15K training gears up for the Clinton Township Country 15k Run in Clinton, NJ.
- Saturday, April 27th, 9:00am
- Bundt Park, Clinton Township
Kick Off Info Meeting
- Monday, February 4th, 7:00 pm at Fleet Feet
Workout Times | Locations
- Saturdays, 7:30am, long run sessions at Fleet Feet
- First session: February 16, 2019
- Tuesdays, 6:30 pm, at Brookdale Park - tempo runs, hill and speed works
- First session: February 19, 2019
Suggested Level Prior to Start of Program
We strongly suggest that all participants be consistently running 3-4 miles comfortably 3-4 times per week for at least a 3-month consecutive period prior to training kickoff.
Please note that entering the program under conditioned may increase the likelihood of injury. Our goal is to get you to the starting line feeling heathy and ready to conquer your goal.
- Coaches will help you find the pace that best suits your comfort level.
- Training schedule
- Coached training sessions
- Educational seminars
- Nutrition; Monday, March 11, 7:00 pm
- Foam Rolling & Recovery; TBA
- Weekly informational e-mails
- Fleet Feet Running Club Swag
- 10% discount on all in-store purchases during program
- Special recovery package offers at Beyond Cryotherapy
- Cost - $160
- NOTE: Program fee does not include race registration. No refunds after program start date.