TAKE YOUR TRAINING TO THE NEXT LEVEL. BEYOND BOUNDARIES.
This 8-week program is geared towards runners and walkers who are comfortable with 3 miles, but are looking to take it up a notch. We'll progress gradually, preparing you to complete the 10k distance. Our goal race is the Essex County Cherry Blossom 10k on Sunday, April 7, 2019, in Branch Brook Park.
Kick Off Meeting
Tuesday, January 29, 2019 - 7:00 pm at Fleet Feet
Workout Times and Locations
- FEBRUARY 2nd - APRIL 2nd | Twice-A-Week Training
- SATURDAYS, 8:00 am, at Fleet Feet (1st Saturday session February 2nd)
- TUESDAYS, 6:30pm, at Verona Park (1st Tuesday session February 5th)
Suggested Level Prior to Start of Program
- Coaches will help you find the pace that best suits your comfort level.
- Training schedule
- Coached training sessions
- Educational seminars
- Weekly informational e-mails
- Technical training shirt
- 10% discount on all in-store purchases throughout duration of program
$135 (does not include race registration)
- NOTE: No refunds after program start date
- Minimum: 20 people