For 8-weeks our spring 2021 No Boundaries Training Program will keep you moving. Whether you are brand new to a running or walking routine or already enjoy regular training, this is a perfect time to make miles count for your personal benefit. There is nothing better for our mental and physical health than getting out for a run or walk, especially while adhering to social distancing. #TogetherWeMove. We'll meet up once weekly as a group, making sure we maintain our required 6 feet of social distance and follow New Jersey regulations for COVID 19 safety. (See below.)
We'll encourage additional informal weekend small group training pop-ups. For years we have gotten feedback that those who connect with running buddies from our training programs tend to be most apt to maintain a lifetime habit of running and walking. We'll help small groups establish accountability buddies and set up training pop-ups in various local parks.
Expect coaching support in person and online, training camaraderie and encouragement from your closed Facebook teammates. Your level of comfort and connection is important to us.
VIRTUAL KICKOFF INFORMATIONAL MEETING
- Zoom Kick Off | Info Meeting for registered participants
- Tuesday, February 24th, 7:00pm
- We have reached capacity
WORKOUT TIME | LOCATION
- March 3rd - April 21st
- There will be one training session per week with informal weekend accountability meet-ups.
- Wednesdays, 6:00pm at Edgemont Park
TBA | We're planning something fun - Details Coming Soon!
- Coach developed weekly plan
- Once a week coached group training sessions
- Exclusive Shopping Specials at Fleet Feet Montclair
- Zoom Info & Team Building Sessions as Needed TBA
- Coach availability via email or text
- Weekly informational e-mail updates and training information
- Motivation, accountability and camaraderie of the group
- Race Day Support
- COST: $99.00 - Program registration does NOT include race entry fee.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
To keep all participants safe from COVID-19, we will follow a new set of rules at Fleet Feet Montclair training programs.
- Upon arrival check in with your coach.
- If you feel sick in any way, or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, stay home or get your workout done solo. Do not risk the health and safety of an entire group.
- You are required to wear a mask during check-in and pre-workout & maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Your coach will assign you a workout area that will align with social distancing policies
- Please refrain from spitting, snot rockets, high fives, hugs and other physical contact.
- Shared amenities or commingled storage will not be available. Please make arrangements to carry your own water, keys and bring anything else you need for a successful practice session.
- Although you are required to wear a mask pre-workout, you are not required to one during your workout provided you maintain 6 feet of social distance. You are welcome to wear one during your workout if you prefer. We do, however, ask that you keep your mask on your person during the workout so that you can put it on as necessary.
- Please be sure that your mask allows you to breathe as comfortably as possible during exercise.