For 7 weeks our spring 2021 No Boundaries 5k Training Program (NoBo) will keep you moving. Whether you are brand new to a running or walking routine or already enjoy regular training, this is a perfect time to make miles count for your personal benefit.
Now more than ever, there is nothing better for our mental and physical health than getting out for a run or walk, especially while adhering to social distancing. We'll meet up twice weekly as a group, making sure we maintain our required 6 feet of social distance and follow New Jersey regulations for COVID 19 safety. (See below.)
Expect coaching support in person and online, training camaraderie and encouragement from your closed Facebook teammates. Your level of comfort and connection is important to us.
VIRTUAL ZOOM KICK-OFF INFO MEETING
- Tuesday, April 27, 7:00 – 8:00pm
- Registered participants will receive an email with a link to the ZOOM info meeting.
WORKOUT TIME | LOCATION
May 4th - June 19th two training sessions per week
- Tuesdays, 6:00pm at Anderson Park
- start date May 4th
- Saturdays, 7:30am at Anderson Park
- start date May 8th
Saturday, June 19th - Details TBD - We're working on a fun 5k event!
- Coach developed weekly plan
- Two coached group training sessions per week
- Exclusive Shopping Specials at Fleet Feet Montclair
- Coach availability via email
- Weekly informational e-mail updates and training information
- Motivation, accountability and camaraderie of the group
- Race Day Support
- COST: $125.00
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
To keep all participants safe from COVID-19, we will follow a new set of rules at Fleet Feet Montclair training programs.
- Upon arrival check in with your coach.
- If you feel sick in any way, or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, stay home or get your workout done solo. Do not risk the health and safety of an entire group.
- You are required to wear a mask during check-in and pre-workout & maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Your coach will assign you a workout area that will align with social distancing policies
- Please refrain from spitting, snot rockets, high fives, hugs and other physical contact.
- Shared amenities or commingled storage will not be available. Please make arrangements to carry your own water, keys and bring anything else you need for a successful practice session.
- Although you are required to wear a mask pre-workout, you are not required to wear one during your workout provided you maintain 6 feet of social distance. You are welcome to wear one during your workout if you prefer. We do, however, ask that you keep your mask on your person during the workout so that you can put it on as necessary.
- Please be sure that your mask allows you to breathe as comfortably as possible during exercise.