We're Doing It Again!
FINISH or FAST 5K Options - Your Choice
Have you always wanted to run or walk a 5K but didn't know how to begin training? Maybe you are nervous or don't want to do it alone? Have you had a hard time sticking to a training program in the past? If you answered "Yes" to any (or all) of the above, our iconic beginner program is perfect for you. There is no time like the present to get up on your feet, start moving, and become a new and improved you! Training starts with 1 mile and builds up to 3 miles. In just 8 weeks our fun, unintimidating training program will take you across the December finish line for a goal 5k race.
Choose the Finish Option and meet up once a week at Anderson Park on Saturday mornings at 7:30 am.
Our "FAST" training format is offered for those who have some recent training experience and/or completed a No Boundaries program and want to keep progressing. You will be encouraged to try to reduce your run/walk intervals or challenge yourself to run the entire distance. No worries if you need to walk some - our goal is to help you go a little further and feel a little stronger each week. We’ve built in a second coached training session per week for those choosing the "FAST" training format. In addition to Saturday morning, 7:30am training sessions that combine both FINISH & FAST programs, the "FAST" participants will also meet on Tuesdays, 6:30 pm, location Verona Park.
WORKOUT TIMES | LOCATIONS
Training Months: October - Early December, 2021
- Kickoff Info Meeting for All NoBo Finish & Fast Participants
- Tuesday, October 5th at Fleet Feet, 7:00pm
- 5K Finish & Fast Combined Training Dates
- Saturdays, 7:30am, (First Session October 9th) Anderson Park
- 5K Fast (additional day) Training Dates
- Tuesdays, 6:30pm, (First Session October 12th) Verona Park
- Reindeer Run, Saturday, December 4th (Race registration is not included in program registration)
- Written beginner training schedule
- Coached group training sessions
- Exclusive shopping specials at Fleet Feet, Montclair
- 10% discount on all in-store purchases throughout duration of program
- Seminars covering good form running, strength training, injury prevention and more
- Weekly informational e-mail updates and training information
- Dry run of race course prior to event
- Tech shirt
Registration for your goal event is NOT included in Fleet Feet's program cost.
- Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org