10 WEEKS - 10K / 10 MILES!
- The 10K Program has reached capacity. Follow the registration process to be added to a waitlist and we will keep you informed of possible availability.
- The 10 Mile Training still has a few slots available. You're in luck!
Let’s move into spring 2021 building a strong mileage base, ready to enjoy the normalcy of our running routines, while carefully adhering to social gathering regulations (see below). We’ve got a 10-week training opportunity for you to choose between the ever popular 6.2 (10k) mileage or the more challenging 10 mile distance. Utilizing the Final Surge Training app, your coach can tailor training to your comfort level, distance and ability. Each training group will be limited to 22 registrants. Efforts will be made to group by pace so you have people to run "with" (6' apart!) each week.
- Tuesdays, February 16 - April 20, 6:00 pm at Brookdale Park - specific locale TBA
- Saturdays, February 20 - April 17, 7:30 am; various local parks TBA
VIRTUAL GOAL EVENT
- TBA - April 23rd - 25th We're planning something fun - Details Coming Soon!
SUGGESTED ACTIVITY LEVEL
- Are you comfortable running or walking 3 miles, but looking to take it up a notch?
- Registrants should be comfortable running, run/walking or walking 2-3 miles at least 2 to 3 times weekly.
10 MILE TRAINING
- Do you already have some base miles under your belt are are looking to maintain longer distance running fitness? With the anticipation of fall in-person races this is a great opportunity to build your foundation and training for an autumn half or full marathon.
- Registrants should be comfortable running or run/walking 4 miles consistently, averaging 15-20 miles per week over the last 3-4 months.
FINAL SURGE APP! It's like having a coach in your pocket.
- Use your personalized training plan through the FREE Final Surge app
- Easily see your specific Endurance Training Plan in the Final Surge App (iOS and Android)
- Access to resources and educational video links
- Daily text and email workout reminders
- Zoom Info & Team Building Sessions as Needed TBA
- Coach availability via email or text
- Weekly newsletter
- Coach developed weekly plan includes speed & tempo workouts, cross-training, rest days, long runs to accommodate different fitness levels
- Run and Run/Walk training options available
- Training program swag
- Private Facebook Page
- Special Shopping Opportunities with Exclusive Pricing and Discounts (gear-up, vendor sponsored pop-ups, and more)
- Motivation, accountability and camaraderie of a group!
- Race Day Support
REGISTER - -10K TRAINING $150 (fee does not include goal race)
REGISTER - 10 MILE TRAINING $150 (fee does not include goal race)
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
To keep all participants safe from COVID-19, we will follow a new set of rules at Fleet Feet Montclair training programs.
- Upon arrival check in with your coach.
- If you feel sick in any way, or have been exposed to anyone who is ill, stay home or get your workout done solo. Do not risk the health and safety of an entire group.
- You are required to wear a mask during check-in and pre-workout & maintain 6 feet of social distance.
- Your coach will assign you a workout area that will align with social distancing policies
- Please refrain from spitting, snot rockets, high fives, hugs and other physical contact.
- Shared amenities or commingled storage will not be available. Please make arrangements to carry your own water, keys and bring anything else you need for a successful practice session.
- Although you are required to wear a mask pre-workout, you are not required to one during your workout provided you maintain 6 feet of social distance. You are welcome to wear one during your workout if you prefer. We do, however, ask that you keep your mask on your person during the workout so that you can put it on as necessary.
- Please be sure that your mask allows you to breathe as comfortably as possible during exercise.