The fit id® Outfitting Process
At Fleet Feet, we use 3D scanning technology as part of the fit id experience to take precise measurements of your feet. The state-of-the-art scanner captures 12 data points—like length, width and arch height—to give you personalized shoe and insole recommendations. Outfitters can then assess your unique stride to find the right shoes for you so you can get out there and accomplish your goals
Schedule an appointment today, and let’s get started!
Your Safety is our Priority
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: Please also double-check our hours before your visit as they are subject to change as the most current COVID restrictions require: Sun: noon - 4:00pm; Mon - Sat: 10:00am - 6:00pm. Better yet, book an appointment with us so we can ensure plenty of one-on-one time, in a structured and safe environment.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as curbside pickup, and same-day delivery. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms ask about of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store.
Questions? We're here to help!
Please call 973-509-9707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.