Fleet Feet Montclair COVID-19 Health & Safety Standards
Fleet Feet Montclair is reopening on June 15, 2020. We've updated our in-store protocol with the following enhanced safety measures. These will help us create a retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Here’s what you need to know:
- Opening: Monday, June 15 at 10 a.m.
- Temporary store hours: Monday-Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- In-store shopping available by appointment starting at 10:30 a.m.
- Curbside pickup available.
Safety is paramount
- All employees are accountable for ensuring we hold to these standards.
- Employees and customers should feel as if they are in a safe place to speak up if they spot an issue or feel unsafe.
- We are giving our employees the tools, information, and training they need to effectively do their jobs while meeting the criteria given by Montclair and New Jersey guidelines.
Our in-store experience will look different
- In-store shopping will be available by appointment to ensure proper social distancing and to adhere to maximum occupancy restrictions.
- We will accept walk-ins, however, we may ask to put you on a waitlist to keep a safe number of customers in the store.
- Store hours have been adjusted for the foreseeable future.
- Customers must check-in at the front of the store.
- No physical contact will be used during our Outfitting process.
- At the register, we request contactless payment with credit card.
Product on fixtures and wall hangings can be touched only by Outfitters. If you would like to learn more about a specific product, please ask for assistance from an Outfitter.
Take advantage of our other services
- Contactless curbside pickup will remain a simple and efficient option for customers to purchase the running gear they need. This service is available for certain items on fleetfeet.com and through phone orders.
Social distancing in-store
- As mentioned above, we’re limiting the number of people allowed in a store at a given time. This includes staff. This means we will be operating in a way that adheres to maximum occupancy restrictions and we thank you for your patience and understanding ahead of time.
- Socially distanced markings using floor decals and signage will be used at entrances, cash registers, and Outfitting areas.
- Our Fitting room and bathroom will be closed.
Do your part, and we'll do ours regarding PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Face coverings are required for all Fleet Feet Outfitters.
- Face coverings are required for all Fleet Feet customers.
- We ask that you bring your own face covering and have it on during your shopping experience.
- Complimentary disposable face covering will be available for customers not wearing one.
We'll be disinfecting our hands...and our product
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all stores for customers and employees.
- Quarantining of returned product will be used.
- Disinfecting of in-store tried on product will be put into place.