Training time! It's always easier to keep each other going together. We'll see you for the longgg run series!
Take advantage of an opportunity to do your long training run without having to worry about your hydration and nutrition needs. Fluid stations and sports gel will be available on the course. This is ideal for people needing to get in their long training runs. You'll have great camaraderie without having to carry your supplies.
Requirements: We ask participants to sign a waiver:
1. Registration is free - via our Captyn platform.
- September 19th Iron Physical Therapy will be on site to troubleshoot injuries and offer advise on stretching and injury prevention while training for endurance events.
- October 17th. CORE Physical Therapy will be available to answer your questions and concerns.
- October 31st
2. Please read and agree to the waiver in Captyn.
3. On the day of the run, you will need to check in with Fleet Feet Montclair staff.
The courses will be marked and has flatlands and rolling hills. Two aid stations will be available, one in Anderson Park and one at the store.