Fleet Feet Montclair is going green!
We’re tossing out the paper and asking everyone to create a Fitvil account. Once you have made an account (free of charge) we will give you a key tag for Quick Scanning at the next event you attend. As we convert all of our future programs, fun runs and event registration to Fitvil, you will already have stored your waiver and general information for Quick Scanning! It's THAT easy - and efficient - and GREEN!
Follow these steps to register for a Fitvil account and join our group!
- Click on the “Click Here to Register” link below to create a new account.
- Type in all of your information and hit submit.
- You will receive a confirmation email from Fitvil at the email address that you provide; click “Activate Your Account.”
- It will take you back to the Fitvil website where you will click on the link that they provide you with to set up the rest of your account.
- Fill out as much or as little information as you would like to, about yourself (starred information is required) and save your profile.
- Click on the tab at the top of your screen labeled “Find Groups.”
- In the search area, search by zip code 07042 and click on the Fleet Feet Montclair options. (Currently we have "Pubrunapalooza Group", "Fun Run" and "XC Summer Running Clinic" groups. Join your group of choice. We'll be adding more group and event options as we build the system.)
- Click on the “Register Now” button on the top right of your screen.
- Mark your age and accept the waiver.
- Click Join.
- You will now have access to all of our events on Fitvil and will receive a key tag at the next event that you attend. Your key tag will be swiped for Check In.