For us, running is sweaty, soothing, gritty, messy, healthy, uplifting, challenging, and rewarding (and that's just on one run).
When done in the company of others running is hilarious, motivating, memorable, and just plain fun!
Stay accountable, stay consistent and stay healthy!
FREE Social Group Walk/Runs:
Cookie/Watermelon Runs | EVERY Tuesday at 6:00 PM from Fleet Feet Monroe
Summer Sunrise Group at 6:00 AM from Fleet Feet Monroe - STARTING June 7th, 2022
Downtown Rundown | 2nd Thursday of the month at 6:00pm from JAC'S Craft Smokehouse
PUB RUN | 4th Thursday of the month at 6:00pm from Enoch's Irish Pub
Monthly Fun Runs at 6:00pm, dates and locations vary
All paces and distances invited - - - Enjoy community, a workout and refreshments!
- How to Build A Base
- 3 Effective Treadmill Workouts
- 4 Mindfulness Exercises for Runners
- Why Running in a Group Makes You Happier
- Running Dictionary
Local Race Results by McDuffie Timing
- August 19th | The Atomic Two Miler, Monroe
- September 9th | The Narrow Road 5K/10K, Monroe
- October 11th | Healthy Kids Running Series Fall 2023, Ruston
- October 11th | Fleet Feet X Rotolo's X Anytime Fitness Fun Run, Ruston
- October 14th | Sprint for St. Jude, Ruston
- October 14th | A Walk to Remember" Pregnancy & Infant Loss 5k Walk/ Run, Monroe
- October 21th | Chemin-A-Haut 4 Mile Trail Run and 1 Mile Walk, Bastrop
- November 4th | Ainsleys Angels Rollin On The River 5K, West Monroe
- November 23rd | Wild Turkey 3 Miler, West Monroe
- November 25th | Friends of Crowville GLOW in the Ville Fun Run, Winnsboro
- December 16th | Monroe Jingle Bell Run, Monroe