No Boundaries is a beginner 5K training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10-12 weeks! Along the way, we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics. We will cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. You can do this! dy to go for 1mi run or run/walk!
TARGET RACE: We will be training for the 40th Annual Azalea Trail Run(ATR) on Saturday, March 18th! The race is not mandatory, but it always makes for a fun time!COST: Thru December 24th = $75 Thru January 9th = $85After January 10th = $99Less than $35/mo, $8.50/week, or a mere $4.25 per session. (Please note: Race registration is NOT included in your program cost)
More Details About This Training Program
THROUGH THE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- TWO weekly organized & coached training runs/walks
- Educational clinics and handouts every week on key health & fitness topics
- Weekly motivational and educational emails (from your coach!)
- A training schedule with daily activity to help you stay on track!
- Run Mob Training T-shirt
- Goal 5K event with coach support! (**Race fee not included**)
If you have any questions please contact us at 251-461-6701 or email Marjorie at email@example.com