No Boundaries is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10-12 weeks! Along the way, we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, weekly group training runs or walks, and educational clinics. We will cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. You can do this!
Commitment: 10 Weeks (Offered Spring, Summer, Fall) Spring Registration Is Open In-Store and Online.
At Fleet Feet Sports, we encourage participants to exercise at their own comfortable pace. With the support of your coaches, mentors and your peers, it’s not scary, it’s not intimidating, and in the end - YOU can achieve more than you ever expected.
THROUGH THE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- TWO weekly organized & coached training runs/walks
- Educational clinics and handouts every week on key health & fitness topics
- Weekly motivational and educational emails (from your coach!)
- A personal training schedule with daily activity to help you stay on track!
- No Boundaries “super cool” technical T-shirt
- Goal 5K event with coach support, graduation party, and more! (**Race fee not included**)
- Priority Access to FREE "Ask a Doctor" clinics (with local doctors)
CLASS TIMES: The Program meets twice a week during the training period, once on a weeknight and once on Saturday mornings. The workouts will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season.
- Tuesday: 6:30pm
- Saturday:6:00am, 6:30am, or 7:00am (depending on the season)
The value of this program is estimated at $125. As our first “official” No Boundaries in Mobile, we want to offer a 50% discount! Let’s start together with a healthy and fun training program!
HOW TO EARN YOUR MONEY BACK:
- Receive $25.00 gift certificate to Fleet Feet Sports Mobile once you complete 75% of the whole 10 weeks of training, including the Graduation Race! (**the program will meet twice per week +race day**)
LOCATION: Two weekly organized and coached training RUNS.
- Tuesday — Cottage Hill Park. We will be practicing around the fields and warming up in the parking lot.
- Saturday morning runs from the Fleet Feet store (or to be announced in the weekly email if location changes.)
QUESTIONS? Call us at 251-461-6701
PACE GROUPS: This training program is divided into several pace groups so that “like abilities” run with others of the same ability. Each pace group is led by an experienced coach or mentors. Since this program uses a “run/walk approach” for training. Over the course of this program, the amount of running time will increase and the amount of walking time will decrease.
If you have any questions please contact us at 251-461-6701 or email Marjorie at firstname.lastname@example.org
No Boundaries Training Program is sponsored by New Balance! Thank you to our wonderful partner who supports us!