JOIN FLEET FEET SPORTS MOBILE TO TRAIN FOR THE AZALEA TRAIL RUN 5k OR 10K
Our 10K Program is a 10-week training group that will have options for both beginners and seasoned runners.
An informational meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 28th at 7:00 p.m. at Fleet Feet Sports.
This Training is a 10-week running program to progress intermediate runners to successfully complete and PR in the 39th Annual Azalea Trail Run(ATR) on Saturday, March 19th! The race is not mandatory, but it always makes for a fun time! You may have a different race in mind and we'd love to help you train for that as well. Whether it's your first or fifteenth long distance event, we promise you will learn new things, meet new people, and have fun along the way to meeting your goals! Training begins January 9th, 2015.
WHEN: Weekly training runs will be on Tuesdays at 6:00pm and Saturdays at 7:00am.
PROGRAM COST: Thru November 30th = $50 (USE PROMO CODE ATR)
Thru December 31st = $75 (USE PROMO CODE RESOLUTION)
After January 1st = $100
- Receive another $25.00 gift certificate to Fleet Feet Sports Mobile once you complete 75% of the whole 12 weeks of training, including the Graduation Race! (**the program will meet twice per week +race day**)
THROUGH THE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- TWO weekly organized & coached training runs/walks
- Educational clinics and handouts every week on key health & fitness topics
- Weekly motivational and educational emails (from your coach!)
- A training schedule with daily activity to help you stay on track!
- Technical T-shirt
- Goal event with coach support! (**Race fee not included**)
- Priority Access to FREE "Ask a Doctor" clinics (with local doctors)
- The camaraderie of others with the same goal!
For more information please contact Marjorie Rockwell at 251-461-6701 or email@example.com