No Boundaries is a beginner 5K training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10 weeks! Along the way, we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, weekly group training runs or walks. We will cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. You can do this!
TARGET RACE: We will be training for the Annual Azalea Trail Run (ATR) on Saturday, March 28th! The race is not mandatory, but it always makes for a fun time!COST: On Janury 1st and 2nd = $40 Thru January 25th = $50 More Details About This Training Program
THROUGH THE PROGRAM, PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- TWO weekly organized & mentored training runs/walks (Tuesday evening from 630pm-730pm with Allison, Saturday (and some Sundays) with Angela and/or Allison
- Educational clinics and handouts every week on key health & fitness topics
- Weekly motivational and educational emails (from your mentors!)
- A training schedule with daily activity to help you stay on track!
- Run Mob Training T-shirt
- Goal 5K event with coach support! (**Race fee not included**)
If you have any questions please contact us at 251-461-6701 or email Marjorie at email@example.com