It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors reopened on May 8, and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. We will currently be open by appointment ONLY for fittings. We ask that you bring only yourself to your appointments, as we are limiting the amount of people in the store at a time due to capacity restrictions. We are able to sometimes take walk-ins for appointments, depending on the amount of staff and customers in the store at the time, but if you want to guarantee focused, one-on-one time with an outfitter we recommend booking an appointment.
Book an IN-STORE appointment HERE.
Book a VIRTUAL appointment HERE.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one
- Look Down: Follow floor decals to maintain social distancing best practices
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, as they have changed. See HERE for our current hours.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings, and curbside pick-up. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store. Learn more about virtual fitting and book an appointment HERE.
If you have any questions, review our FAQs HERE. If they don't cover your question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (574) 257-7867.