Fleet Feet Mishawaka Ambassador Team
The Fleet Feet Ambassador Team is a group that will act as representatives of Fleet Feet Mishawaka within the local running community. They will be highly active outside of the store to promote many Fleet Feet community initiatives, such as training programs, race sponsorships, and in-store and out-of-store events. The Ambassador Team exists to help us grow deeper roots in our community and to see it flourish in all things running, walking, or multisport. Above all, these Ambassador team lives the Fleet Feet core values (listed below).
Fleet Feet Core Values
Put People First
Do the Right Thing
It's a Privelege to Serve
Create Value with Every Action
Lead and Influence in All We Do
Engage and Empower Our Community
Be Present in Every Moment
Work, Sweat, and Live Passionately
Diversity and Inclusion: We work each day to create an environment where diversity can thrive, allowing everyone to bring their whole and best selves to our social running groups. We prioritize diversity and inclusion in our company culture and community engagement.
When you apply for the Ambassador team, you'll be applying for a 6-month term as an Ambassador. We'll be referring to it as the Front-6 and the Back-6. For applications taken in December 2020, you will be applying for the Front-6. We will take applications for the Back-6 in June 2021. The Front-6 will go from January 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 and the Back-6 will go from July 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021.
Our Ambassador Team has only the best of the best when it comes to their commitment for community. Because of that, we treat them like kings and queens. Here's a list of what you get when you commit:
- Exclusive in-store discount for Fleet Feet Mishawaka
- Free entry into any Fleet Feet Mishawaka hosted event
- Discounts for registration to Fleet Feet Mishawaka sponsored events (dependent on race organizers)
- First access to premium products and services including unlimited in-store access to Normatec recovery boots
- One (1) Fleet Feet branded winter running top AND one (1) Fleet Feet branded summer running top
So you're asking, "What's the catch?" There are a few requirements to be a part of the team. Here's a list of what we expect when you sign up to commit:
- Volunteer a minimum of (10) hours at Fleet Feet hosted events during your term. These can be things like The Big Run, Michiana Running Festival, mentoring a training program, in-store clinics, themed fun-runs, or expos.
- Attend two (2) Fleet Feet sponsored events during your term. These are typically races, but could also be events like a Trunk-or-treat. For races, you are NOT required to run or walk the event if you are under extenuating circumstances, but you will still need to be present.
- Share about these events on social media using #fleetfeetmishawaka and #runningchangeseverything and tag us @fleetfeetmishawaka
- Wear your Fleet Feet gear at all events you attend during your term
- Attend one (1) Ambassador orientation each term to be sure you're updated to all changes or differences
If you're saying, "I already do that", then the Ambassador program is for you! We will be limiting the program to only a select number, so be sure to take your time on the application and give it serious consideration.
Application for July 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021 Ambassador Team closes on Friday, June 18, 2021.