DO IT IN THE RAIN. DO IT IN THE SNOW. DO IT IN THE COLD. DO IT TOGETHER.
The season of gloomy days, colder weather and good, hearty meals is upon us. With that brings the hardest time of year to get out and do what we do: run.
Every year, the Winter Warriors season arrives, providing a fun way to stay active when the weather would otherwise keep us inside. This year, we are back as warriors together. We want running to be a practice that helps you overcome, stay mentally and physically healthy and connect you back to your community.
We're here to make it fun: be a Winter Warrior!
For participants looking for official rules, please view our Winter Warrior Rules for details.
HOW IT WORKS
- Attend group runs (7 scheduled per week) and you'll earn POINTS
- Show up when it is raining, snowing or in cold weather and earn more POINTS
- The more POINTS you earn, the better your reward
- The one with the most POINTS wins!
- We track your POINTS through Fitvil and post standings at the end of the program
- If you haven't noticed, its all about the POINTS!
The Winter Warriors season ends Saturday, February 10th, 2023, after which we will crown our overall Winter Warriors champions at the Winter Warriors end of season party on Thursday February 15th!
WHAT WINTER WARRIORS INCLUDES
- 12 weeks of social runs and themed runs
- Multiple weekly opportunities to run (rain or shine)
- Join and follow our Fleet Feet Meridian Warriors for more fun opportunities to stay connected with the group yearround!
A great group of people to hold you accountable
Please view our Winter Warrior Rules for all details.
WHO IT'S FOR
EVERYONE! Walkers AND runners, exercise beginners and exercise fiends. We really mean it when we say Winter Warriors is for everyone. The goal of the program is to give you incentives to keep moving, whether in darkness, rain, snow or cold weather. We want everyone to stay active this winter.
If you'd like a more structured program toward an end goal, consider joining our next training program. Information about our training programs can be found here!
TUESDAY - 5:30 pm at Fleet Feet Meridian (3573 E Longing Ln STE 105, Meridian ID 83646)
WEDNESDAY - TWO OPTIONS:
AM - 6:30 am at Perks of Life Coffee in Eagle, ID
PM - 6:30 pm with Mikkeller Running Club! (They meet at various breweries throughout Boise)
THURSDAY - 5:30 pm at Gordon Harris Park (Meridian, ID)
FRIDAY - 9:30 am with Trail Fridays (Various Trail Locations throughout the Treasure Valley)
SATURDAY - TWO OPTIONS:
8:30 am with Trail Fridays (Various Trail Locations throughout the Treasure Valley)
9:00 am on the Boise Greenbelt (Various Greenbelt Locations)
- Registration is FREE!
- Duration: November 24th, 2022 - February 10th, 2023
Winter Warriors 2023-24
A New Destination: Grand Opening of Fleet Feet Nampa
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Meridian