FLEET FEET MERIDIAN WINTER WARRIORS
Join Fleet Feet Meridian for Winter Warriors, stay motivated and earn POINTS along the way
THE PROGRAM WORKS LIKE THIS:
- Attend group runs, themed runs and events and you'll earn POINTS
- The more POINTS you earn, the better your reward
- The one with the most POINTS wins!
- We track your POINTS through Fitvil and post standings at the end of the program
- If you haven't noticed, its all about the POINTS!
WHO THIS PROGRAM IS FOR:
EVERYONE! Walkers AND runners, exercise beginners and exercise fiends. We want everyone to stay active this winter.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
- 12 weeks of point-eligible social runs and themed runs.
- Kick-off run - Our Annual Pancake Run on November 29, 2019 at 9am at Fleet Feet Meridian.
- Prizes include Winter Warrior T-shirts, Hats, and Hoodies...
- Three weekly opportunities to run (rain or shine)
- A great group of people to hold you accountable
- The program is based on the amount of points accrued by participating in group runs, themed runs and seminars. Please view our Winter Warrior Rules
WHEN AND WHERE ARE THE WEEKLY GROUP RUNS?
Coffee Run - Monday at 6:30am (meet at Coffee Studio in Meridian)
Village on the Run - Wednesdays at 6:00pm (meet at Fleet Feet)
Fleet Feet Run - Saturdays at 9:00am (meet at Fleet Feet Meridian) This run will always be worth an extra point!! That's 3 points instead of 2!!
*All runs will average 3-5 miles. Updates will be on our Winter Warrior Facebook Group page. You must be a registered Winter Warrior in order to accumulate points and be eligible for prizes and raffles.
HOW DO YOU JOIN THE WINTER WARRIOR PROGRAM?
- Program cost is $30
- Sign up in-store or online through Fitvil
- Sign up before November 15th and earn 5 POINTS
- Refer a Friend and Earn 5 POINTS (friend must mention referral during registration)
Read the Winter Warrior FAQs
Join the Facebook group for routes, updates, and to connect with the rest of your local community of winter runners!