COME TRAIN WITH US!
Have you ever experienced the runner’s high that comes with conquering a new distance goal? There’s nothing quite like it. Whether it’s your first time running, or your first in a long time, or you are looking to run a new personal best, Fleet Feet Meridian has the Fall Training Program for you!
This running group will train for the goal race, City of Trees 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Marathon on October 14th!
- STARTS: Training Plan Starts August 7rd and the first group run/kickoff party is Monday August 7th at 5:30 PM
- DURATION: 10 weeks
- ENDS: Saturday, October 14th with a 5K, 10K or Half Marathon race at the City of Trees Race Weekend!
- PRICE: $100
- OBJECTIVE DISTANCE: 5K, 10K or Half Marathon. Marathon plans available after a coach interview!
- EXPERIENCE LEVEL: There will be several training plans for athletes of all levels
- Beginners (New 5K or 10K runners)
- Intermediate (Athletes that have ran 5Ks, 10Ks and Half Marathons before)
- Advanced (Athletes that are looking to improve their personal best in the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Marathon)
- Wednesdays - 12:00 pm - Remote Mobility Workshop
- Saturday mornings - 7:30am - "Long Run"
Saturday morning runs will be in Boise. There may be additional meetups based on group interest.
MEET YOUR COACH!
A.K Whittaker (EMAIL)
Monday, July 24th at 05:30 PM
Not sure this program is for you? Just curious about what a training plan is? Want to just come hang out and learn more?! Join us at Fleet Feet Meridian on Monday, July 24th to learn all about the training program. Meet Coach A.K. and ask all the questions :)
RSVPs are not required but appreciated! Learn about the info session here!
3573 E. Longwing Lane
Meridian, ID 83646