To ensure the health and safety of our staff and guests, we've provided a list of precautions we are taking.
Personal Protective Equipment and Cleaning
- Staff will be wearing a face mask that covers their mouth and nose at all times in the store.
- Customers will be asked to have a mask or face covering in order to enter the store. We will offer a free disposable mask or you can bring your own.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the store. They will be located for your convenience near the entrance/exit, the cash wrap, and at every shoe fitting station.
- Outfitters will follow standard hand washing procedures as recommended by the CDC.
- Every surface in the store will be cleaned thoroughly after each fit and throughout the day, and the store will be deep cleaned at the start of each day.
- Returned product will be properly cleaned and temporarily quarantined before it is returned to the shelf.
- Product that has been tried on by a customer will be sprayed with an appropriate disinfectant before being returned to stock.
Social distancing and other measures
- Staff will maintain a distance of six feet between each other and store guests at all times. We ask that you respect this measure in kind.
- In-store guests will be limited to one person at a time for scheduled appointments.
- We will provide a new sock for you to try during your fit, rather than the socks you wore into the store.
- Fitting rooms will remain closed for use by customers.
- We ask that you pay with credit card in lieu of other forms of payment like cash or check to ensure we are able to provide contactless payment.