In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. We've updated our in-store protocol with the following enhanced safety measures. These will help us create a safe, responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter.
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one.
- Give space: Our fitting stations have been arranged to maintain social distancing best practices.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
- Book Ahead: Book your shoe fitting ahead of time. This is not a requirement and walk-ins are welcome. Appointment schedule
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the store.
- Social distance procedures.