We're opening May 22!
We're opening with new safety measures on May 22. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. We've updated our in-store protocol with the following enhanced safety measures. These will help us create a safe, responsible retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Because our capacity will be limited, we highly recommend scheduling an appointment. We'll also be operating limited hours M-F 10-6, Sat 10-6 and Sun 12-4.
Before You Enter the Store
- Check In: Our staff will set you up with the next available outfitter.
- Mask On: We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one.
- Give space: Our fitting stations have been arranged to maintain social distancing best practices.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, virtual fitting, or online at fleetfeet.com
- Book Ahead: Book your shoe fitting ahead of time. Appointment schedule
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the store.
- Social distance procedures.
Contactless Outfitting Still Available
We will also continue our contactless services such as virtual fittings and curbside pickup. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our virtual fittings, and please do not come into the store.
If you have any questions, please give us a call: 717-691-3000
Fill out the form below or call 717-691-3000 for a curbside pick up order.