ATTENTION! ALL GROUP RUNS ASSOCIATED WITH TRAINING GROUPS ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19 HEALTH CONCERNS!
Join our fun & free social running group!
When: Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 9am
Where: Fleet Feet Maine Running in Portland, ME! 309 Marginal Way
How Much: FREE with an option to add a $25 Maine Track Club Membership.
Coaches: David Dowling & Erin Flatley
When: Mondays & Wednesdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 8am!
Where: Fleet Feet Maine Running in Brunswick, ME! 89 Maine Street
How Much: FREE
Coach: CeCe Camacho
About the Run Club:
This is a simple and social running group! It doesn’t matter how fast or slow you are, anyone can participate! All paces are welcome to run, learn, and train with us.
As part of the "Run Club" running program, participants will receive the following:
- Dedicated support and mentoring from a "Run Club" coach.
- 3 group runs during the week (option of 5 if you attend both Portland + Brunswick!) Each week will include two group runs of 3-5 miles, and a Saturday long run (anywhere from 4-12 miles depending on the race season).
- Information clinics by coaches and vendors on proper footwear, gear, injury prevention, and nutrition featuring product try-ons and more!
- Access to planned Pub Runs, Scavenger Hunts and many other fun runs!
- Facebook Run Club Training Page (TBA)
- Race Course Preview Training Runs
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
We hope to see you there! Happy Running!