Join our fun and free social running group!
Where: Both our Portland and Brunswick stores will be hosting our year-round Run Club! The Portland location is 309 Marginal Way, Portland; Brunswick location is 89 Maine Street, Brunswick. THIS PROGRAM IS FREE!
When: Portland - Tuesdays & Thursdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 9am (Will change to 8am on Saturday June 8th)
Brunswick - Mondays & Wednesdays at 6pm, Saturdays at 8am!
How much?: Portland - FREE with an option to add a $25 Maine Track Club Membership.
Brunswick - FREE
Coaches: Portland - Erin Flatley & David Dowling Brunswick - CeCe Camacho
About these programs:
This is a simple and social running group! It doesn’t matter how fast or slow you are, anyone can participate! All paces are welcome to run, learn, and train with us.
As part of the "Run Club" running program, participants will receive the following:
- A year long training program
- Dedicated support and individual counseling from a "Run Club" coach.
- 3 group training sessions during the week (option of 5 if you attend both Portland + Brunswick!) Each week will include two group runs of 3-5 miles, and a Saturday long run (anywhere from 4-12 miles depending on the race season).
- Information clinics by coaches and vendors on proper footwear, gear, injury prevention, and nutrition featuring product try-ons and more!
- Access to planned Pub Runs, Scavenger Hunts and many other fun runs!
- Facebook Run Club Training Page
- Race Course Preview Training Runs.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
We hope to see you there! Happy Running!