REGISTRATION WILL OPEN IN AUGUST. STAY TUNED!
Where: Fleet Feet Maine Running, Portland
When: Program meets Mondays beginning September 16th at 5:30pm
Who: Anyone who wants to learn how to run a 5k
How Much: $100
Goal Race: Maine Track Club Turkey Trot
Are you ready to run or run/walk your first 5k? This 10-week fall session will prep you for the Maine Track Club Turkey Trot on November 24th, 2019.
A beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 10-weeks! Along the way, we’ll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, weekly group training runs and educational clinics. We will cover topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, strength training, clinics, demos and more!
- A training program and calendar with workouts provided to you.
- Dedicated support and individual attention from your Coach.
- Information clinics on topics such as proper footwear, foam rolling, injury prevention and nutrition.
- Encouragement for your participation from your Coach and Mentors.
- The camaraderie of others like you with the same goal!
- The class will target the Maine Track Club Turkey Trot on Sunday, November 24th.