Introducing Curbside Pickup
Running is at our core. Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures. We want to continue serving our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines while ensuring our locally owned and operated stores withstand the challenges of this unprecedented crisis.
To continue serving you, we have launched a contactless, curbside pickup option at select Fleet Feet locations nationwide.
How It Works
While our Portland and Brunswick stores have closed for in-store shopping, a limited number of outfitters will remain active to pack and prepare orders for contactless curbside pickup. To select this option:
- Give us a call in-store or visit any product page on fleetfeet.com to determine local, in-store availability of your desired product.
- Select the option for curbside pickup, and pay for your order online, or give us a call and we can help you place your order!
- Our outfitters will safely package your order and send you a message when it is ready for pickup (messages will only be sent to customers who place an order online).
- Head to the store, and let a staff member know when you have arrived.
- One of our team members will bring the order outside, and leave it right outside your car.
You can reach in Portland at (207)773-6601 or in Brunswick at (207)721-9299.
We have modified our business hours due to these changes. Please see below:
Monday - Friday: 11am-6pm
Sundays: BOTH STORES CLOSED
For day-by-day updates on our operations as the situation changes, please visit our COVID-19 Store Updates page on our website.