Running is at our core. Even as COVID-19 spreads, we strongly believe running remains essential to a healthy lifestyle and can still be done safely following the CDC’s recommended social distancing measures. We want to continue serving our running communities in accordance with local and federal guidelines while ensuring our locally owned and operated stores withstand the challenges of this unprecedented crisis.
How It Works
While our Portland and Brunswick stores are opening on an appointment only basis, a limited number of outfitters will remain active to pack and prepare orders for contactless curbside pickup due to our in-store capacity limitations. To take us up on this option, please see the steps below!
- Give us a call in-store in Portland at (207)773-6601 or Brunswick at (207)721-9299 to determine our local stock.
- If we have your desired essentials in stock, we will ring you up over the phone in no time! If we are out of your favorite items, we can chat ways to get those products to you as quickly as possible!
- Our outfitters will safely package your order and wait for you to arrive!
- Head to the store, and let a staff member know when you are in our parking lot.
- One of our team members will bring the order outside, and leave it outside the store on the official curbside pickup table!
You can reach in Portland at (207)773-6601 or in Brunswick at (207)721-9299.
We have modified our business hours due to these changes. Please see below:
Monday - Saturday: 10am-6pm
(Please note our Brunswick Store will be closed on Sundays until further notice)