Book a Shoe Fitting or Exchange: Portland Appointments | Brunswick Appointments
It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
It is the goal of Fleet Feet Maine Running to provide our customers with the products they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, we can not do this unless we take precautions to keep our community, customers and employees safe.
Fleet Feet Maine Running has implemented New Operating Procedures that will ensure safety and adhere to local, state and CDC guidelines. Please review the following guidelines about booking an in-store fitting appointment:
- All in-store fittings and visits are by appointment. Setting up an appointment in advance is highly encouraged, but walk-ups will be accommodated as long as there is an open spot. You can schedule an appointment online or over the phone.
- All customers must have a face mask or covering that covers the mouth and nose.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please follow the social distancing decals on the floor to enter our waiting area and our Team Leader will greet you.
- Only the person who is being fit will be allowed in the building.
- Our Team Leaders will provide hand sanitizer to all customers entering the building.
- Appointments are 25 minutes long. If you believe that you will need more than 25 minutes, please book two appointments back to back.
- Fleet Feet Outfitters will maintain 6 feet of distancing from you at all times.
- We are limiting the try on of shoes to two to three models per appointment. Should time allow, a third model will be permitted.
- All customers will be expected to wear clean socks during the entire fitting process. If you arrive without socks, we will provide you with a clean pair to use during your appointment.
- Fitting rooms are temporarily closed. Let a Fleet Feet Outfitter know if you need help with clothing or accessories.
- At check out, please stay behind the markings near the register.
- If you are not feeling well, we can reschedule your appointment. Please do not come to Fleet Feet if you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees or have symptoms including but not limited to: a worsening cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and a loss of taste or smell.
We appreciate your understanding and help in keeping the community, customers and our employees safe.
Before You Enter the Store
- Make an Appointment: We are currently taking appointments only at this time. Walk-ups will be accommodated as long as we have an open slot.
- Mask On: All customers must wear a mask in the store. We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one.
- Look Down: Follow floor decals and signs to maintain social distancing best practices.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, direct shipping, or online at fleetfeet.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, see here:
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please note - we do close the sales floor to all foot traffic from 1:00pm-1:30pm Monday-Saturday for extra cleaning and sanitation, as well as a lunch break for staff. During this time, we do still offer curbside pickups and phone calls.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks for our outfitters and customers. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
- Social distance procedures and markers
Contactless Curbside Pick-up and Direct Shipping Still Available
We will also continue our contactless curbside pickup process and direct shipping to your home with free in-state shipping. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our curbside process, and please do not come into the store.
If you have any questions, please call 207-773-6601 (Portland) or 207-721-9299 (Brunswick).