Book a Shoe Fitting or Exchange: Portland Appointments | Brunswick Appointments
It's Our Privilege to Serve You
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit.
These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
It is the goal of Fleet Feet Maine Running to provide our customers with the products they need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. However, we can not do this unless we take precautions to keep our community, customers and employees safe.
Fleet Feet Maine Running has implemented New Operating Procedures that will ensure safety and adhere to local, state and CDC guidelines. Please review the following guidelines about booking an in-store fitting appointment:
- All in-store fittings are recommended to be by appointment. Setting up an appointment in advance is highly encouraged, but walk-ups will be accommodated as long as we have the staff to work with you. You can schedule an appointment online or over the phone.
- All unvaccinated customers must have a face mask or covering that covers the mouth and nose.
- When you arrive for your appointment or arrive as a walk-in, please check in with our Manager at the door!
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the entrance and exit of the store and at other various places throughout the sales floor.
- Appointments are 30 minutes long. If you believe that you will need more than 30 minutes, please book two appointments back to back.
- Fleet Feet Outfitters will try to maintain 6 feet of distancing from you at all times.
- All customers will be expected to wear clean socks during the entire fitting process. If you arrive without socks, we will provide you with a clean pair to use during your appointment.
- Fitting rooms are open with disinfecting spray inside them should you like to use them. Let a Fleet Feet Outfitter know if you need help with clothing or accessories.
- If you are not feeling well, we can reschedule your appointment. Please do not come to Fleet Feet if you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees or have symptoms including but not limited to: a worsening cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and a loss of taste or smell.
We appreciate your understanding and help in keeping the community, customers and our employees safe.
Before You Enter the Store
- Make an Appointment: We are currently encouraging appointments at this time. Walk-ups will be accommodated as long as we have an employee available to work with you! Please be aware, there is frequently a wait in-store for those without an appointment.
- Mask On: All unvaccinated customers must wear a mask in the store. We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one.
- Look Down: Follow floor decals and signs to maintain social distancing best practices.
- Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, direct shipping, or online at fleetfeet.com
Please also double-check our hours before your visit, see here:
Monday-Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Please note - our Brunswick store does close the sales floor to all foot traffic from 1:00pm-1:30pm Monday-Saturday for extra cleaning and sanitation, as well as a lunch break for staff. During this time, we do still offer curbside pickups and phone calls.
Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
What You Can Expect In-Store
- Face masks are recommended for our outfitters and customers.
- No physical contact during our greetings or assessment
- Hand sanitizer stations throughout the store
Contactless Curbside Pick-up and Direct Shipping Still Available
We will also continue our contactless curbside pickup process and direct shipping to your home with free in-state shipping. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our curbside process, and please do not come into the store.
If you have any questions, please call 207-773-6601 (Portland) or 207-721-9299 (Brunswick).