Mobility Monday Series – NEW!
It's the perfect time of year to reset and build a foundation of mobility and strength for your 2023 events (or just for living your best life!). No matter who you are, how young, or how many miles you put on your shoes, mobility is a big part of your health... and it can be fun!
Join us for this 4-week program to help you better understand and practice strength and mobility work. Wear comfortable clothes for indoor movement and bring a mat and towel. The last week of the program will tie it all together at our Stretch and Sip Sunday with coffee and snacks!
- Duration: Feb. 6, 2023 – Feb. 26, 2023
- Meeting location: Fleet Feet Sun Prairie (2828 Prairie Lakes Dr.)
- Meeting days: Mondays @ 6:30 p.m. (Feb. 6, Feb. 13, Feb. 20) & Sunday, Feb. 26 @ 9:00 a.m.
- Registration deadline: Friday, Feb. 3, 2023
Registration includes a set of Protec resistance bands ($15 value) and a Fleet Feet coupon book
- Registration Closed
- 8-participant minimum, 16-participant max
Each session will last about an hour and include both discussion and interactive components.
*Feel free to join our Monday fun run at 6:00 p.m. if you wish to get an extra sweat session in beforehand (bathrooms available for changing). Fun run info found here.
Session 1 - Monday, February 6
Focus: Spine and Core
- Introduction to mobility work
- Spine and Core anatomy basics
- Core circuit workout
Session 2 - Monday, February 13
Focus: Hips and Knees
- Joint health 101
- Hip and knee anatomy basics
- Hip and knee circuit workout
Session 3 - Monday, February 20
Focus: Feet and Ankles
- Shoes and inserts - our running/walking equipment
- Foot and ankle anatomy basics
- Foot and ankle circuit workout
Session 4 (AKA Stretch + Sip) Sunday, February 26
Focus: Full Body
- Coffee talk Q&A
- Product demos - Compression, massage, and props
- Full body mobility circuit workout
PROGRAM LEADERS & CONTACT INFORMATION
Kristen Wold: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristen is a Certified Yoga Teacher, having earned her 200-hour CYT in 2019 from YogaFit Worldwide, a recognized Yoga Alliance school. In 2017, she began yoga teacher training as a way to help others experience the benefits of well-rounded health practices. Her favorite students have been college students seeking to find a more nuanced understanding of emotional and spiritual health, and CrossFit athletes looking to increase range of motion. Her philosophy is that yoga is for everyone! As an avid marathon runner, muscular balance and mobility are a priority. She is excited to share the benefits of yoga and mobility with the Fleet Feet family.
Chris Schepel: email@example.com
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Madison