FREE FUN RUNS FOR ALL PACES!
All group runs are capped at the number of participants listed below.
Although it will look different than in years past, we have decided to bring back our fun runs! Most runs will be led by a Fleet Feet staff member and we will provide route maps and help match you up with people that run a similar pace. Join us for a consistent weekly running group. Nothing beats group motivation!
NOTE: All group runs require an RSVP through Captyn see link above.
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH CAPTYN
- Select the fun run(s) you would like to attend on the Fleet Feet Captyn offerings page. You can filter by date/day/location etc. on the upper right corner.
- Add your name to the run(s) by clicking on “add participant.” Click save. This adds the run(s) to your “cart.”
- Once you have signed up for the runs you wish to attend, click on the cart button (top right corner).
- This will take you to the check-out process. If you have not previously signed up for a run using Captyn, you will need to create a new account.
- Finish the onscreen prompts until you see CONFETTI confirming your registration. You should also receive an email confirmation.
If at any point you need to cancel your fun run registration, you can sign back into your account and submit a request to cancel to open the spot back up for another runner.
Monday 5K | 6:00pm
Join us for a Monday 5K from the stores! This is a great option for newer runners and walkers and/or recent No Boundaries graduates. Always meet at the Fleet Feet stores: Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd) or Sun Prairie (2828 Prairie Lakes Dr). 3 miles. Run capped at 40 participants.
Thursday Pub Runs | 6:00pm
Open to all paces. Varied meeting locations with option to grab a beverage or order takeout following the run (all meeting locations have outdoor gathering areas). 3-5 miles. Schedule below. Run capped at 40 participants.
Weekend Coffee Runs | 8am
Open to all paces. Varied locations typically meet near a coffee shop. All runners need to finish by 9:30 a.m. 3-8 miles.. Run capped at 40 participants.
Fun Runs with Demo Shoes-
- Dec. 5: Holiday Cookie Run with New Balance. Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd.). Facebook Event.
Thursday Pub Runs 6:00PM
Due to COVID-19, Pub runs will be limited to 40 participants each location. Online RSVP Only
- Dec. 1: Capital Brewery (7734 Terrace Ave, Middleton, WI 53562)
- Dec. 8: The Green Pub Run with Mizuno. Tipsy Cow Sun Prairie (2816 Prairie Lakes Dr Unit 107, Sun Prairie, WI 53590). Facebook Event.
- Dec. 15: Ugly Sweater Lights Run with Saucony. Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd.). Facebook Event.
- Dec. 22: Hop Haus Fitchburg (2975 Sub-Zero Pkwy, Fitchburg, WI 53719)
- Dec. 29: Capital Brewery (7734 Terrace Ave, Middleton, WI 53562)
Watch for upcoming runs
Please visit this web page on a weekly basis and like us on Facebook to continue to receive updates on all our fun run dates, locations and times.
* Most group runs are led by one of our staff members or program coaches according to availability. Maps and directions are always provided to runners that need them.
* Runs meeting at Fleet Feet Madison, park in the rear parking lot nearest Klinke Cleaners.
* Please sign in and out on the attendance sheet each run so we can account for the return of all runners