FREE FUN RUNS FOR ALL PACES!
Please RSVP Here
Most runs will be led by a Fleet Feet staff member and we will provide route maps and help match you up with people that run a similar pace. Join us for a consistent weekly running group. Nothing beats group motivation!
NOTE: All group runs require an RSVP through Captyn see link above.
SIGN UP INSTRUCTIONS THROUGH CAPTYN
- Select the fun run(s) you would like to attend on the Fleet Feet Captyn offerings page. You can filter by date/day/location etc. on the upper right corner.
- Add your name to the run(s) by clicking on “add participant.” Click save. This adds the run(s) to your “cart.”
- Once you have signed up for the runs you wish to attend, click on the cart button (top right corner).
- This will take you to the check-out process. If you have not previously signed up for a run using Captyn, you will need to create a new account.
- Finish the onscreen prompts until you see CONFETTI confirming your registration. You should also receive an email confirmation.
If at any point you need to cancel your fun run registration, you can sign back into your account and submit a request to cancel to open the spot back up for another runner.
Monday 5K | 6:00pm
Join us for a Monday 5K from the stores! This is a great option for newer runners and walkers and/or recent No Boundaries graduates. Always meet at the Fleet Feet stores: Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd) or Sun Prairie (2828 Prairie Lakes Dr). 3 miles.
Thursday Pub Runs | 6:00pm- Please note starting May 2023, pub runs will move to 6:15 p.m. start.
Open to all paces. Varied meeting locations with option to grab a beverage or order takeout following the run (all meeting locations have outdoor gathering areas). 3-5 miles. Schedule below.
Weekend Coffee Runs | 8am
Open to all paces. Varied locations typically meet near a coffee shop. All runners need to finish by 9:30 a.m. 3-8 miles..
Fun Runs with Demo Shoes-
Monday Mar 27 6pm: Fleet Feet Sun Prairie with Brooks Shoe Demos: Facebook Event
Monday Apr 17 6pm: Fleet Feet Madison with Asics Shoe Demos:
Thursday Pub Runs 6:00PM
March 30: Hop Haus - Fitchburg (2975 Sub-Zero Pkwy, Fitchburg, WI 53719)
April 6: Buck & Honey's - Monona (800 W Broadway Suite 300, Monona, WI 53713)
April 13: Michelob Ultra Pub Run - Badger Tavern (1612 Seminole Hwy, Madison, WI 53711). Facebook Event.
April 20: Great Dane - East (876 Jupiter Dr, Madison, WI 53718)
April 27: Hop Haus - Fitchburg (2975 Sub-Zero Pkwy, Fitchburg, WI 53719)
Watch for more runs
- Sat April 22: Donald Park (Mt Horeb, WI 53572 - park at Pop’s Knoll)
- Sun May 14: IAT – Table Bluff Segment (8837 Scheele Rd, Cross Plains, WI 53528)
- Sat May 20: Blue Mounds State Park (4350 Mounds Park Rd, Blue Mounds, WI 53517 – (State park sticker required for entry)
- Sun June 18 – IAT Montrose/Brooklyn Segment (6688 Frenchtown Rd, Belleville, WI 53508)
Please visit this web page on a weekly basis and like us on Facebook to continue to receive updates on all our fun run dates, locations and times.
* Most group runs are led by one of our staff members or program coaches according to availability. Maps and directions are always provided to runners that need them.
* Runs meeting at Fleet Feet Madison, park in the rear parking lot nearest Klinke Cleaners.
* Please sign in and out on the attendance sheet each run so we can account for the return of all runners
GROUP RUN WEATHER RELATED CANCELLATION POLICY
Connect With Us
see the latest from Fleet Feet Madison