FOO FIGHTS FOR GILDA’S CLUB
FOO Fights for Gilda's Club Informational Session
Wednesday, February 1, 6pm-7pm at Gilda's Club Madison: 7907 Uw Health Ct, Middleton
Come learn more about FOO Fights for Gila's Club. Add meaning to your 10K or Half Marathon training with Force of Orange 2017 and fund raise for Gilda’s Club Madison. Reaching your training goals is awesome - if you want to take it to the next level, consider sharing your efforts with your friends and family when you become a "FOO Fights for Gilda’s" training member and raise dollars to support those in our community with a cancer diagnosis.
Commitment to fund raise includes a paid registration into FOO 2017 and race entry (either the Run Madtown 10K or Half Marathon).
Add meaning to your 10K or Half Marathon training and fund raise for Gilda’s Club Madison. Reaching your training goals is awesome. If you want to take it to the next level, consider sharing your efforts with your friends and family when you become a "FOO Fights for Gilda’s" training member and raise dollars to support those in our community with a cancer diagnosis.
Gilda's Club provides a broad range of services to support those living with cancer. Members include men, women, and children; those who have a diagnosis of cancer, their loved ones, friends, co-workers and neighbors; and survivors of cancer and family survivors. We all know someone affected by cancer.
The mission at Gilda's Club Madison is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community. A Gilda's member recently said, "If the support group at Gilda's didn't actually save my life, it certainly made it a lot more worth living." Don't doubt it - your fundraising makes a big difference! Gilda's Club Madison does not charge any fees for programs or services. The expense of keeping their clubhouse open for those who need it is entirely supported by the generous donations from many.
FOO Fights for Gilda's Registrants must register for their race by Monday, May 15, 2017
As a team member of “FOO Fights for Gilda’s” you commit to fund raise a minimum of $750 on behalf of Gilda’s Club Madison and receive:
- Paid Force of Orange 10K or Half Marathon Training Program Entry – including all the aspects of the training program (not including personalized training plan option from Orange Shoe)
- Paid entry into the Run Madtown Twilight 10K or Half Marathon
- FOO Fights for Gilda’s team hat to wear on race day and throughout training (in addition to the FOO Training shirt!)
- Personalized fundraising page
Steps to Join FOO Fights for Gilda’s
- Email Susan Grigsby at Gilda’s Club Madison: email@example.com
- Set up a fundraising page (Susan will provide you with directions)
- Upon completion of the fundraising page – email Megan Dolan at Fleet Feet Sports (dolanm@fleetfeetmadison)
- Megan will provide you with a code to register for Force Of Orange 2017 free of charge
- Register for Force of Orange 2017 online and start fundraising!
Questions about FOO Fights for Gilda’s
- Susan Grigsby – Gildas Club Madison, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Dolan – Director of Training Programs at Fleet Feet Sports, email@example.com