Summer 2023 - No Boundaries 5K/10K Training
Discover the power of movement! In No Boundaries, you will find a community to cheer for you, challenge you, and help you reach your goals. Learn how to build a fitness-oriented lifestyle through walking and run/walking.
No Boundaries 5K: Learn to run, run/walk, or re-enter the sport. Training plans focus on incremental increases in run or walk time.
No Boundaries 10K: For those who have successfully completed a 5K and are ready to continue building their endurance. All levels of runners and run/walkers are welcome! Training plans focus on incremental time and mileage increases.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES
- Program Duration: June 24, 2023 – Sept. 2, 2023 (10 weeks)
- Meet & Greet Kick-Off: Saturday, June 24 @ 8:30 a.m. - Fleet Feet Madison
- First Group Run: Wednesday, June 28, 2023
- Registration Deadline: Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- Online Registration Open
Cow Chip Classic 5K and 10K (Saturday, September 2, 2023)
*Race entry is not included in the training program registration.
TRAINING PROGRAM RATES
- Early Bird Registration: $99 (June 1)
- Regular Registration: $109 (June 2 - June 21)
- Late Registration: $119 (June 22 and after)
MEET AND GREET PROGRAM KICK-OFF
Saturday, June 24, 2023 @ 8:30 a.m.
Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd.)
The kick-off meeting will be informational. We will cover safety concerns and requirements, training plans and program details, the best gear for a successful training session gear, and discuss how we can help meet your needs this season. The kick-off is an excellent opportunity to introduce you to the coaches and answer questions. This meeting will last approximately 45 minutes and will not incorporate any running/walking.
GROUP RUNS/WALKS (2x/week)
- Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays will meet at the Fleet Feet stores.
- Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Saturdays will rotate between Vilas Park (1501 Vilas Park Dr.), McDaniel Park (4806 McDaniel Ln.), and Sunfish Pond (Upper Yahara Trail - 4590 Windsor Rd, Deforest). There may be a couple occasions we meet at the Fleet Feet stores for a special event or seminar.
- A complete 10-week training program for walkers, run/walkers, and runners. Options based on goals and experience. No matter your pace, there is a place for you!
- Weekly program newsletters providing motivation, coaching, tips, and advice for your training.
- Strength and core workouts
- Educational topics covering good form running, injury prevention, foam rolling techniques, and strength.
- 2x/week coached and supported group workouts
- Fleet Feet coupon book
- Gear wear tests, promotions, and giveaways
- Fleet Feet Running Club gear item
- Discount into the Cow Chip Classic
- A supportive environment for all abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships!
No previous exercise or running experience is required. We recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a new fitness program.
- Our programs are inclusive to a variety of paces and ability levels. All runners, run/walkers, and walkers are encouraged and invited to participate. You are never “too slow” and will not be left behind!
Age Requirements for participation:
12 years of age. Those under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult to all group workouts.
CONTACT & QUESTIONS
Jenna Bartlett: email@example.com
Fleet Feet Madison: 608-833-9999
Fleet Feet Sun Prairie: 608-834-9999