No Boundaries 5K/10K Training Spring 2019
No Boundaries 5K: Learn to run, run/walk, or re-enter the sport
No Boundaries 10K: For those who have successfully completed a 5K and are ready to continue building their endurance. All levels of runners and run/walkers are welcome!
Program Duration: March 17, 2019 – May 25, 2019
Registration Deadline: Monday, March 11, 2019
Program Start: Sunday, March 17, 2019
Program Schedule: Wednesday’s at 6pm & Saturday’s at 8am
5K & 10K Goal Race*: Twilight 5K/10K on May 25, 2019
*Race entry is not included in the training program registration. If you are not able to participate in the Twilight Run we can help you find another event.
Vendor Partner: Hoka One One
Training Program Registration*: Fitvil Online Registration Open
- Early Bird Registration: $89 (until Feb. 25) Regular Registration: $99 (Feb. 26 – Mar. 11) Late Registration: $109 (Mar. 12 and after)
No registrations will be accepted after Saturday, Mar. 24, 2019
* Age Requirement for participation: 12 years old. Parents/Guardians are required to participate in the training program if registering a person that is of minority age (under 18 years old)
Program Kick-Off Party: Sunday, March 17, 2019 at 8:30am at Fleet Feet Madison. This first meeting will be informational. We will run through details of the training program and talk about gear recommendations for a successful training session. The kick-off is an excellent opportunity to introduce you to the coach and mentors and will last approximately 45 – 60 minutes. We will NOT be running/walking this day.
First Group Workout: Wednesday, March 20, 2019 @ 6pm at either Fleet Feet location.
Meeting Times & Locations: We will have 2 separate meeting locations on Wednesday evenings (EAST and WEST locations). We’ll meet as one large group on Saturday mornings at Vilas Park near the UW Arboretum.
- No Boundaries WEST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd)
- No Boundaries EAST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Sun Prairie (2828 Prairie Lakes Drive)
- No Boundaries EAST & WEST TOGETHER: Saturdays @ 8am: Vilas Park Madison: (parking lot on the corner of Vilas Park Drive and Orchard Street)
Other Highlights of the Training Program Include:
- A complete 10-week training program for walkers, run/walkers, and runners. Options based on goals and experience. No matter your pace, there is a place for you!
- Weekly program newsletters providing motivation, coaching, training tips and advice for your training.
- Strength and core workouts
- Seminars to prepare new runners/walkers with knowledge of Good Form Running, injury prevention, foam rolling, massage techniques, strength and self-defense.
- 2x/week coached and supported group workouts
- Sampling of nutrition and hydration products
- Discounted race entry into the Twilight 5K/10K
- Participant only coupons and discounts
- Vendor partner wear tests, promotions, and giveaways
- Attendance incentives
- Team technical shirt
- A supportive environment for all abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships!