No Boundaries 5K/10K Training: Fall 2022
Discover the power of movement! In No Boundaries, you will find a community to cheer for you, challenge you, and help you reach your goals. Learn how to build a fitness-oriented lifestyle through walking, run/walking, and running.
No Boundaries 5K: Learn to run, run/walk, or re-enter the sport. Training plans focus on incremental increases in run or walk time.
No Boundaries 10K: For those who have successfully completed a 5K and are ready to continue building their endurance. All levels of runners and run/walkers are welcome! Training plans focus on incremental mileage increases.
IMPORTANT PROGRAM DATES
- Program Duration: Sept 10, 2022 – Nov. 13, 2022
- First Group Run: Saturday, Sept. 10, 2022
- Registration Deadline: Sept. 5, 2022
- ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
*Race entry is not included in the training program registration.
TRAINING PROGRAM RATES
- Early Bird Registration: $99 (until Aug. 22)
- Regular Registration: $109 (Aug. 23 – Sept. 5)
- Late Registration: $119 (Sept. 6 and after)
Registration Deadline: Mon., Sept. 5, 2022
*Registrations will no longer be accepted after Saturday, Sept. 17, 2022
MEET AND GREET PROGRAM KICK-OFF
Sat., Sept. 10, 2022 @ 8:00 a.m.
Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd.)
The kick-off portion will be primarily informational. We will cover safety concerns and requirements, training plans and program details, the best gear for a successful training session, and discuss how we can help meet your needs this season. The kick-off will last approximately 30 minutes. We will complete our first group workout following the kick-off.
GROUP RUNS/WALKS (2x/week)
- Wednesdays at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays will meet at the Fleet Feet stores.
- Saturdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Saturdays will rotate between Vilas Park (1501 Vilas Park Dr.), McDaniel Park (4806 McDaniel Ln.), and Sunfish Pond (Upper Yahara Trail - 4590 Windsor Rd, Deforest)
Note: The first group workout on Sept. 10 will take place at Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd.) following our kick-off meeting.
- A complete 10-week training program for walkers, run/walkers, and runners. Options based on goals and experience. No matter your pace, there is a place for you!
- Weekly program newsletters providing motivation, coaching, tips, and advice for your training.
- Strength and core workouts
- Educational topics covering good form running, injury prevention, foam rolling techniques, and strength.
- 2x/week coached and supported group workouts
- Fleet Feet coupon book
- Gear wear tests, promotions, and giveaways
- Discounted race entry into the Madison Marathon 5K
- Fleet Feet Running Club gear item
- A supportive environment for all abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships!
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training: No previous exercise experience is required. We recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a new fitness program.
- All paces and abilities of walkers and walk/runners welcome. Our programs are inclusive to a variety of paces and ability levels. You are never “too slow” and will not be left behind!
Age Requirements for participation: 16 years of age
CONTACT & QUESTIONS
- Program Information: Coach Jenna Bartlett: firstname.lastname@example.org | Fleet Feet Sun Prairie: 608-834-9999
- Registration Information: Megan Sweet: email@example.com | Fleet Feet Madison: 608-833-9999