No Boundaries 5K/10K Training Fall 2019
5K/10K Training Program – Learn to run, run-walk, or re-enter the sport. Thanks to our vendor partner Hoka One One!
Program Duration: Sept 21, 2019 – Dec 8, 2019
Registration Deadline: Mon, Sept 16, 2019
Program Start: Saturday Sept 21, 2019
Program Schedule: Wednesday’s at 6pm & Saturday’s at 8am
5K Goal Race*: Run Santa Run 5K – December 8, 2019
10K Goal Race (5K Goal Race Alternative)*: Berbee Derby 5K or 10K November 28, 2019
*Race entry is not included in the training program registration. If you are not able to participate in the Run Santa Run 5K or Berbee Derby, we can help you find another event.
Suggested Activity Level Prior to Start of Training: No previous exercise experience is required. We recommend that you check with your doctor before starting a fitness program.
Training Program Registration*: Fitvil Online Registration Open
- Early Bird Registration: $99 (until Sept. 2)
- Regular Registration: $109 (Sept. 4 – Sept 16)
- Late Registration: $119 (Sept 17 and after)
No late registrations will be accepted after Oct 2, 2019
Age Requirement for participation: 12 years old. Parents/Guardians are required to participate in the training program if registering a person that is of minority age (under 18 years old).
Program Kick-Off Party: Saturday, Sept 21, 2019 8:30am at Fleet Feet Sun Prairie. All No Boundaries participants are encouraged to attend this initial meeting. This first meeting will be informational. We will run through safety concerns, program details, and discuss tools to ensure you have a successful season. This is also an excellent opportunity to introduce you to our coaching and mentoring staff. The kick-off will typically last 45 min – 1 hr. We will NOT be running/walking this day.
First Group Workout: Wednesday, Sept 25, 2019 @ 6pm at either Fleet Feet location.
Meeting Times & Locations: We will have 2 separate meeting locations on Wednesday evenings (EAST and WEST locations), and meet together on Saturday mornings at Vilas Park near the UW Arboretum.
- No Boundaries WEST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Madison (8440 Old Sauk Rd)
- No Boundaries EAST: Wednesdays @ 6pm: Fleet Feet Sun Prairie (2828 Prairie Lakes Drive)
- No Boundaries EAST & WEST TOGETHER: Saturdays @ 8am: Vilas Park Madison (parking lot on the corner of Vilas Park Drive and Orchard Street)
Other Highlights of the Training Program Include:
- A complete 10-week training program for walkers, run/walkers, and runners. Options based on goals and experience. No matter your pace, there is a place for you!
- Weekly program newsletters providing motivation, coaching, training tips and advice for your training.
- Strength and Core circuits
- Seminar series to prepare new runners/walkers with knowledge of Good Form Running, injury prevention, foam rolling and massage techniques, strength and nutrition.
- 2x/week coached and supported group workouts
- Discounted race entry into the Run Santa Run 5K
- Participant only coupons and discounts
- Vendor sponsor wear tests, promotions, and giveaways
- Attendance incentives
- Fleet Feet Running Club shirt
- A supportive environment for all abilities that builds lasting camaraderie and friendships!
Questions: Email email@example.com