We are currently looking for ambassadors for our training programs which range from 5k to marathon distances. The Fleet Feet Ambassador Team is a passionate group of running and walking mentors who take joy in helping others reach their goals.
As an ambassador, you will provide advice, encrougagement, impart knowledge, and share your own personal experiences with other training program participants. Your will take care of and listen to participants in an effort to build confidence and trust by empowering them to realize their own great potential. As an amabassador, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in someones life.
Our ambassadors are a group of outstanding role models who band together to offer a support system to newer, more inexperienced program participants. They represent Fleet Feet and the Louisville running community with the utmost loyalty. Ambasadors are a wealth of knowledge and serve to inspire others to cross the finish line of their goal race!
A Fleet Feet Ambassador is...
- Someone who has served as an ambassador/mentor for a Fleet Feet Training Program in the past
- Someone who is willing to share advice, wisdom, and experience
- Someone who is willing to assist a coach, to arrive early, and to study routes and training group materials
- Someone who is willing to stay with an assigned group and to put their own workout aside in order to guide others
- Someone who promotes safety
- Someone who is willing to communicate openly wiht the Head Coach
- Someone who is willing to attend and promote Fleet Feet sponsored clinics and events
- Someone who is willing to help brain storm on ideas and to help carry out things that will make the training group better
- Someone who is willing to volunteer their time or services in some capacity (i.e. map making, water stops, packet pick ups, events and clinics, or making social media posts)
If you believe you have what it takes to mentor a Fleet Feet Sports training group, please fill out the application below.