The Louisville Distance Project is the most comprehensive training program that Louisville has to offer! By partnering with local health and fitness professionals, product vendors, skillful coaches, LDP Ambassadors, and local race organizers, our program provides an unparalleled training experience. Whether you're a seasoned marathoner or looking to do a race for the first time ever, these groups are designed to help meet your needs as you crush your goals!
Fall training starts on Saturday, July 14th @ 7:00 AM. For the duration of the training program, this group will meet every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 PM as well as Saturdays at 7:00 AM.
This community is open to runners and walkers of ALL paces. We will be training for the Urban Bourbon Half Marathon on October 20th, 2018 and the Indianapolis Monumental Full Marathon on Novemeber 3rd, 2018.
The cost of the program is $110. We hope you'll join us!!!
PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Weekly workouts with mapped courses
- One off-site workout per week focused on building speed
- Pace groups from walkers to 7 minutes per mile; including multiple run/walk interval groups
- Weekly training newsletters and a private Facebook group for participants
- Vendor sponsored runs with discounts and giveaways
- Clinics with local health professionals, chiropractors, physical therapists, and dietitians
- Free technical training tee
- Good Form Running clinic with a certified instructor
- Injury Prevention clinic
- A discount card with 10-30% off of running necessities
- Immersion in a well-established running community, better over-all health, an improved sense of well being, and increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by the store for an info session on either of the following dates and times, or simply email Joel Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org:
Monday, June 25th @ 6:30 PM
Monday, July 9th @ 6:30 PM