Top 10 Reasons why you should wear ID:
Here are just few reasons why you should make Road ID part of your gear.
- If you can't speak for yourself, Road ID will speak for you.
- Road ID enables First Responders to immediately contact family members and friends.
- Road ID enables family members to provide additional details about your health or give consent for potentially life saving procedures.
- Road ID enables hospital staff to locate vital medical records.
- Road ID can communicate medical conditions or allergy information to medical staff.
- Road ID can prevent serious delays in treatment by saving crucial time during the "golden hour" of medical treatment.
- It's far better to have Road ID and not need it than to need Road ID and not have it. It's not just a piece of gear, it's peace of mind.
- Accidents happen far more than you think they do. Each year approximately 450,000 of us are taken to hospitals unconscious and without identification.
- Road ID looks good on and makes a statement about your athletic lifestyle – not to mention that studies would probably prove that people that wear Road ID are considerably smarter than those that don't.
- Road ID can save your Life. Period.