- Experienced Coaches and Mentors to assist and guide you throughout the season.
- Two weekly workouts with mapped courses (Wednesday 6:00pm, Saturday 9:00am)
- An accompanying training schedule for every day of the week
- Multiple pace groups from walkers, to intervals, to running
- Weekly training email and an exclusive Facebook community for participants
- Vendor sponsored runs with lots of discounts and giveaways
- Clinics with local massage therapists, reflexoligists, chiropractors, physical therapists, personal trainers, and dietitians
- Technical training tee
- A discount card with 10-30% off of running necessities
- Immersion in a well established running community, better overall health, an improved sense of self-esteem and wellbeing, and an increased focus on your goals!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: What is the cost of the program?
Q: I am just a walker. Is this still the right program for me?
A: Absolutely! We have an all walking group in each session of our 5K group, so you can work towards your goals with others.
Q: If I am already running this distance but simply looking for a group to train with, is this program right for me?
A: Definitely! If you are already accomplishing this on your own, you can join our run group with an increased focus on your performance. The goal then would be to build on your current conditioning with an eye toward achieving new goals on race day.
Q: If I miss workouts or have to consistently miss one of the days of our weekly meetings, does this mean I cannot be involved in the program?
A: Of course you can still be involved! We would love to have every trainee at every run, but we understand that life and obligations may get in the way. Just make sure that you are completing your training runs independently, so you don’t fall behind on your progress. Also, let your Coach and Ambassadors know when you can't make it, so they won't worry!
Q: How do I register?
A: You can register online by clicking the link at the top of this page.
Q: Can I come to the first workout before deciding to register?
A: Of course! We are confident that you will want to get involved once you see what our programs are all about.
Q: What does the training schedule look like?
A: We will be starting at small mileages and building up over the course of the program. It will never change suddenly or dramatically, and you will always be well prepared for any increase in distance.
Q: Where do we meet?
A: All training runs meet Wednesday nights at 6:00pm and Saturday mornings at 9:00am at Fleet Feet, 117 Breckenridge Lane.