The final 5-week program in the series will help you prepare for the River City Races Polar Bear Grand Prix Snowman Shuffle 4 Miler. Perfect for those who don't quite want to commit to an official spring season of training and enjoy staying active in the "off-season" or for anyone interested in working towards meeting some short distance mileage goals, this program will help you build long-lasting healthy habits, find balance, improve your fitness and feel amazing. Our unique, personalized approach combines skillful coaches, experienced ambassadors, proven training techniques, and the power of community to help you achieve your goals. This program will meet Wednesday evenings at Fleet Feet Louisville and Saturday mornings at Cherokee Park/Hogan Fountain.
Third session begins Sunday, January 14, 2024 and trains you for River City Races Snowman Shuffle 4 miler Run/Walk on February 10, 2024.
Registration opens December 1, 2023. The cost of the program is $50. PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- An experienced coach to assist and guide you throughout the season;
- Daily training schedule based on pace group: walkers, to intervals, to running and workouts combining running, strength and mobility, yoga, HIIT and more;
- Weekly training emails and an exclusive Facebook community for participants;
- Free clinics with local massage therapists, reflexologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, personal trainers, and dietitians (as available);
- Injury Prevention Clinic;
- A discount card with 10-20% off of running necessities;
- Immersion in a well established running community, better overall health, an improved sense of self-esteem and well being, and an increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by the store anytime or simply email Myrdin Thompson, Fleet Feet Louisville Training Program Director at email@example.com or Erin Getz, Fleet Feet Louisville Operating Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Louisville