For those who just completed Session 1 or those who want to focus on a 5k distance, as well as for anyone for who enjoys being active in the "off-season," this program will help you build long-lasting healthy habits, find balance, improve your fitness and feel amazing. Our unique, personalized approach combines skillful coaches, experienced ambassadors, proven training techniques, and the power of community to help you achieve your goals. This 5-week session is designed to prepare you for the River City Races Polar Bear Grand Prix race series, specifically the Frostbite 5K. You can also attend as a way to help you maintain your fitness as you prepare for your Spring training season. This program will meet Wednesday evenings at Seneca Park and Saturday mornings at Cherokee Park/Rugby Field.
First workout begins Sunday, December 10, 2023 and trains you for River City Races Frostbite 5K Run/Walk on January 13, 2024.
Registration opens November 1, 2023. The cost of the program is $50. PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- An experienced coach to assist and guide you throughout the season;
- Daily training schedule based on pace group: walkers, to intervals, to running and workouts combining running, strength and mobility, yoga, HIIT and more;
- Weekly training emails and an exclusive Facebook community for participants;
- Free clinics with local massage therapists, reflexologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, personal trainers, and dietitians (as available);
- Injury Prevention Clinic;
- A discount card with 10-20% off of running necessities;
- Immersion in a well established running community, better overall health, an improved sense of self-esteem and well being, and an increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by the store anytime or simply email Myrdin Thompson, Fleet Feet Louisville Training Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Getz, Fleet Feet Louisville Operating Partner at email@example.com.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Louisville