Whether you're running for the first time ever, working to increase your mileage, trying to get back in shape, or you want to just stay active in the "off-season," this program will help you build long-lasting healthy habits, find balance, improve your fitness and feel amazing. Our unique, personalized approach combines skillful coaches, experienced ambassadors, proven training techniques, and the power of community to help you achieve your goals. Each 5-week session is designed to either prepare you for the River City Races Polar Bear Grand Prix fall/winter race series or just help you maintain your fitness as you prepare for your Spring training season. This program will meet Wednesday evenings at Seneca Park and Saturday mornings at Cherokee Park/Hogan's Fountain.
First session begins Saturday, November 4, 2023 and trains you for River City Races Reindeer Romp 4K Run/Walk on December 9.
The cost of the program is $50. PROGRAM BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- An experienced coach to assist and guide you throughout the season;
- Daily training schedule based on pace group: walkers, to intervals, to running and workouts combining running, strength and mobility, yoga, HIIT and more;
- Weekly training emails and an exclusive Facebook community for participants;
- Free clinics with local massage therapists, reflexologists, chiropractors, physical therapists, personal trainers, and dietitians (as available);
- Injury Prevention Clinic;
- A discount card with 10-20% off of running necessities;
- Immersion in a well established running community, better overall health, an improved sense of self-esteem and well being, and an increased focus on your goals!
Want to learn more? Stop by the store anytime or simply email Myrdin Thompson, Fleet Feet Louisville Training Program Director at email@example.com or Erin Getz, Fleet Feet Louisville Operating Partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connect With Us
see the latest from Louisville